Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave in Blue online?

I tried looking at a lot of stores like target and drugstore.com, but either they didn't have it or it was too expensive. I'm looking for it to be $12.00 but definitely not $15.00!Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave in Blue online?
My suggestion is just get in store.


Target has it..


It will probably be 15 dollars plus tax.


Don't get it online


Because you will have to pay shipping too!


But if you really want to pay online....


Then you can try walgreens...





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





I don't think it comes in blue?Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave in Blue online?
i bought the wave last week..ive been using like it says to and my face broke out. it looks like i have acne worse than befor
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans