Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good product to use to make my skin clear and smoother? Proactive? Neutrogena?

try out both to see witch one works the best for you. i used proactive it worked a little bit, but for me neutrogena is the best choice for me.What is a good product to use to make my skin clear and smoother? Proactive? Neutrogena?
proactiv sucks i swear....sorry anyway neurtrogena is AWESOME. i use it and as soon as i ran out after like a day i started getting pimples and stuff and then i got more and i used it again and they cleared within like 2-3 days! its amazing and clean%26amp;clear doesn't work. i know a lot of poeple that use it and it doesn't work. sorry but neutrogena is the best way to go :):):):):)What is a good product to use to make my skin clear and smoother? Proactive? Neutrogena?
When I used Proactive, I found that it made my skin dry. Also, you have to use it most likely for the rest of your life because once my Aunt stopped using it, she started breaking out even more. Try Clean and Clear :)
I used Proactiv, and all it did was dry out my skin. I started using this product called AcneFree, and it works BETTER than Proactiv. I also recommend Murad or Dr. Brandt, both are available at sephora.
I use pro-active every day, and it really works great! But you have to commit to using it atleast once a day, don't expect results otherwise. I keep my lotion on my bedside table so I never forget to use it!
A combination of Cetaphil and Retin-A worked great on my face.
Urinate a little on a rag and use that to cleanse your pores. It is the best thing.
proatcitve works for a little bit, but then it stops. i use neutrogena... it just depends on your skin...
Clean and Clear
i tried several things and ';acne free severe'; worked best i use it twice a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans