Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne System work?

i have very little acne but i do get a lot of pimples and i just want clear skin! but does this product work? and if i do use it, how long will i have to use it for?








thanksss :]Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne System work?
yess! it works wonders.


To tell you the truth i've used murad acne complex...EVERYTHING in the book.


and this over the counter medicine has helped me more than all of these other products that you purchase online..


Trust me. ull love it..


try it.!


Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne System work?
I'm not sure about Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne System but Neutrogena products work very well. I use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash, the Neutrogena toner [don't know the exact name], and the Neutrogena Rapid Clear spot treatment. [eliminates pimples in less than 4 days, depending on how big/deep]





hope this helps!





:)
Yes, I use it and I think it works pretty well my acne is clearing up alot and I have just been useing it for 4 days. You should realy use it!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans