Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena, Clean and clear, clearasil WHICH IS BEST?

I bee using a lot of neutrogena products but they haven't seem to be working. I help to find out which product removes oil, unplogs pores, and cleans them out. DONT SAY PROACTIV. I want to try new products which do you think I should use.Neutrogena, Clean and clear, clearasil WHICH IS BEST?
I use Clearasil Ultra. It works really good on me. I havent had any pimples since I have been using it.Neutrogena, Clean and clear, clearasil WHICH IS BEST?
Everyone has different skin, so, to really find what your looking for, you'll have to try the diff. products for yourself and compare the results of each diff. cleanser, and see which one works best for you. =D GOOD LUCK! Report Abuse

I use Neutrogena and i love it. Clearasil i dont like it that much becasue it makes my face dry and clean and clear makes me breakout.
neutrogena trust me ive used it and it helped alot
CLEARASIL = GOD SEND





you'll be cleared up in no time!
DERMALOGICA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans