Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Wave actually work?!?

i got the Neutrogena Wave today and i want to know if it works. pleez tell me your experience with it if you have used it and how bad your acne or pimples are. thnx so much!Does the Neutrogena Wave actually work?!?
omg I super love it and swear by it!!! I love how clean it makes your face feel, I really dont have much acne just random zits but it cleared it up after 3 days. If you were looking for something to clear up acne i heard proactive works really wellDoes the Neutrogena Wave actually work?!?
No,mine doesn't work at all.I mean it makes your skin feel a little bit smoother,but thats it.
not really it prevents breakouts kinda... but it doesnt help the ones already there
my friend has it and its not doing anything for her im not gonna lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans