Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im thinking of buying the neutrogena wave is it any good or a waste of money?

No, it really doesn't work. It dried out my face really badly and it caused me to break out even more. Even though I gently scrubbed my face with the wave, it was still way too rough and it caused the existing zits on my face to pop, spreading blood and pus all over my face, thus causing more acne.Im thinking of buying the neutrogena wave is it any good or a waste of money?
First - What skin type do you have?


Dry Skin types need less washing, while oilier ones should be washed more often.





Second - Is money an issue?


If you buy a wave you will have to pay for refills and new pads. This will add up and be a bit expensive over time.








However if the price doesn麓t bother you the wave is a great product that will leave you skin soft and smooth. It is a fast and easy way to clean your face. Just remember if you have dry skin, over washing will cause dryness. Plus if you can麓t afford it, the wave is just an improvement on something you can already do with warm water, soap and a cloth - the wave simply adds convenience to the age old face washing routine.Im thinking of buying the neutrogena wave is it any good or a waste of money?
It is great for around the first 2 weeks, but after the 3rd week I used it, my skin got VERY dry. It has been the first week (this week) that I stopped using it. I would suggest something like the St. Ives products. They are affective and very good for your skin, as they use natural ingredients. Also, if you are concerned with acne, ask your doctor about ';Differin';. It is working for me. :D
I think it's pretty useful. And you can carry it around with you, since it's tiny.





And it helps quite a bit, cus it won't dry your face out alot.
I have one, and i love it.


however, the pad refills are kind of expensive.
From experience...Its a waste.
it makes your skin really dry.



hey no not buy for waste that suck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans