Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does the neutrogena wave work well

I have it and it makes your skin so soft. I have the pink. It takes out all the dead layers on your skin! and yes boyz can use it. Theres one in blue and green too!Does the neutrogena wave work well
it dose not get rid or zits pimples or that knida things but it dose make your skin feel smooth and soft i use it and that blackhead remover and proative for the acne and it wroks noys can use it if you dont want to get cought buyin it ask your mom or sneek it in to the buggy fast and if anyone ask it is you bro sis dads or moms not yours lmaoDoes the neutrogena wave work well
.____.





http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
Well I haven't used the wave, but i use other neutrogena products and they work pretty good for me. My face is way better and clearer than weeks ago. Trust me on this. And of course boys can use it.
idk.. for sensitive skin.. i don't think so. for me.. it gave me like a few pimples so, i stopped using the product. it just depends on your skin.
yeah it makes your face soft but thats it...it doesn't get rid of any pimples or nothing
i heard it works pretty well


and it leaves your skin soft
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans