Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried the 3 step acne system iQ Derma? Does it work? What about SkinId by Neutrogena? Effective?

IQ Derma is a cleanse, spray and lotion. at http://beauty.iqderma.com/dms866/


Skin Id by Neutrogena. The one personalized for you.Has anyone tried the 3 step acne system iQ Derma? Does it work? What about SkinId by Neutrogena? Effective?
Dont ever use anything for acne, becuz it actually drys out your skin causing more zits, so stick to something easy like garnier normal or combination skin, its really good and clears skin without drying it out! and neutrogena isnt that god...:( sorry i know i tried it, it was HORRIBLE!!Has anyone tried the 3 step acne system iQ Derma? Does it work? What about SkinId by Neutrogena? Effective?
I've tried about 2094 3-step acne removing systems and the best one ive come across is Clinique's 3 step solution. They have 4 different sets. Dry, Mild, Oily, Super Oily - each set is roughly 50$ however it has 2x's the amount as proactiv and there arent any creams to use over night such as the super drying benzoyl peroxide. It includes face wash, exfoliator/toner (which is the best stuff ive ever used!!), and moisturizer. I recommend it, I've had acne for about 10 years and this stuff finally got rid of it.
I haven't tried IQ Derma, but I have tried Skin ID. I've used it for a about a month, and I've seen dramatic results, so I recommend that one. All you have to do is go onto their website: skinid.com and take the skin individuality test. It will recommend you some awesome products! :) Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans