Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am here foreigner and I am really confused with that Olay and neutrogena staff. Which one is better and why?

Depends! Olay is traditionally known for their moisturizers and anti-aging products. So if you have dry skin, or are worried about your skin aging, I'd go for Olay products.





Neutrogena is better known for their soaps and cleansers. So for oily, acne-prone skin, Neutrogena is better.





These are just generalizations of course, Neutrogena no doubt has some great moisturizers, and Olay has good cleansers, but it's just kind of a brief overview of the strengths of the brands.I am here foreigner and I am really confused with that Olay and neutrogena staff. Which one is better and why?
Olay Body Washes and Neutrogena Face Cleansers.I am here foreigner and I am really confused with that Olay and neutrogena staff. Which one is better and why?
Olay!!!!!!!I've tried many always go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans