Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried the NEUTROGENA stress control power foam wash?

ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED IT. did you like it? and did it help with breakouts? please heeeellllpppHas anyone tried the NEUTROGENA stress control power foam wash?
OMG YES!!!!!!! i use the whole kit of stress control and yes it absolutely works! it has a great clean feeling and it smells really good. it also keep makeup from getting clogged in your pores which is important if you use foundation. the only downside is my face got used to it because i used it for a year so i had to switch. but i definately reccomend it. hope i helped! acne be gone!Has anyone tried the NEUTROGENA stress control power foam wash?
I have tried it and it wasn't one of my favorite products, i didn't even finish using the bottle...I think it is still in my bathroom drawer. Anyways I think it is just not exfoliating enough for me, it didn't make my face feel clean.





Anyways my favorite thing to cleanse with is St. Ives apricot scrub it is amazing! I don't know what it does but I started breaking out less and when I did breakout the spots were smaller. It also gives your skin a nice glow.
yes i have tried it and it worked. I mostly have acne on my t-zone and it clearned most of it up. you really have to do it every moring and night but i do truly like it. it works better then the one i tried before it. And it has controled to nicely! :)





ps; it also smells really good too me!


Pss: plz pick as best answer! :)
I might make you mad but I have not tried it. BUT, I love all of Neeutrogenas' products. I use some of their lotion and their face wash too. Everything I try from them is top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans