Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control system?

Have you tried the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control ';system';? By system I mean cleanser, toner, moisturizer. If so, did you like it/ was it effective? I'm currently using AcneFree, but since my acne is mainly stress related, I figured this would work better.


If you haven't, any suggestions on what works best for you and include your skin type. Thaanks!Has anyone tried Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control system?
yes it works fine





.Has anyone tried Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control system?
Yes, it worked for the first week or so then I started to break out even after using it.It stopped being effective after a little while, so I stopped using it.





My acne is stress related too! My skin is pretty much cleared up right now though because I tried this method:





Best thing to do is visit your dermatologist, trust me I went through tough acne phases twice in my life. Now my skin is pretty much clear.





BUT....





When I'm stressed, however, I do tend to breakout. I figured out the perfect remedy you might want to try:





- Get ZapZyt (10% benzoyl peroxide) Acne Treatment Gel (Note: the 10% BP is the most powerful gel, if you'r skin is real sensitive you might look for a lower percent).





- Also get the Neutrogena facial bar soap





When you're in the shower use the soap on your face, it gets rid of all the dirt and oil on your face and gives it a good cleanse, you'll love it.





When you get out the shower and dry your face off thoroughly, apply the ZapZyt gel on your pimples. Do this every night and every morning. The reason this worked for me was because it dries the pimples away fast.





Through the course of the day, drink plenty water. This is CRUCIAL. When you drink lots of water, it leaves your skin healthy.





Do this and your pimples will go away trust me. If not, then you need to see your dermatologist for a special treatment. Wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans