Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion at home kit?

Im 15


And i think i'd like to use that


I've been thinking long and hard about it


But i need some advise from anybody who's done it before


What happends?


How do you do it?


Could anything bad happen to my skin?


I'd really rather not go to a salon to get it done, i just wanna do it at home so i need some advise from people who have done it before.





Thanks :)Neutrogena Microdermabrasion at home kit?
If your 15, what makes you think you need this product?





This is mainly for people that need to diminishe the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.





At your age I don't see how you would need that, but I would talk with your dermatologist, doctor or mom first.





However it does work. If you just have acne issues this is not what it is for, you don't want to get the product in open sores on the face, it will hurt and burn.





If you need something for acne I would suggest proactiv.





good luck








ok, I saw your addtion to your question.......if you need to even your complextion i would try some of the other products first, like the creams that they make just for that purpose. You will find they are cheaper and work great for that purpose. The micro kit is really not for this, but will help some.Neutrogena Microdermabrasion at home kit?
ok, In my opinion, but i was reading the web site for this product and found this phrase;


';revitalize your complexion ';





the difination of revitalize; To impart new life or vigor





I don't think that anything bad will happen.
I honestly think that at your young age you don't need it. Microdermabrasion is more to rid your face of fine lines that occur with age. I got a kit and to tell you the truth I can get just the same amount of dermabrasion from the face cleanser with micro beads that Neutrogena makes.





Don't waste your money on the kit, it doesn't work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans