Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment?

Please anwser this only if you have used the product or know somebody who has used it.








Do you get good results?





What is the average cost for it?








I read somewhere that it was only about 7$, is that true?Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment?
I just started using it and so far so good. Yes, its pretty cheap, i think i payed less than $7, even. It's worth a shot, I have really sensative skin and it hasnt dried me out at all.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment?
Thankyou =] I bought the product and have been using it every night so far. I've aleady saw improvment. But I have been using this, and drinking more water and eating healthier. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans