Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone use the make-up from Neutrogena?

The mascara, blush/bronzer, eyeliner, lip gloss, etc?





Just wondering if anyone uses this line of cosmetics and if it's quality or if I should continue using a different line of make-up. I saw it advertised in a magazine and it looks like it's really pretty, but I want opinions from people who have actually used it =]Does anyone use the make-up from Neutrogena?
I love their Healthy Skins Sunkissed bronzer. I've used it for years and it's so natural but you get nice color from it. Feels great on the skin. Definite must have in my makeup bag!Does anyone use the make-up from Neutrogena?
I use their mineral powder foundation and blush. Both come in sticks, so they are easy to transport and carry around for touch ups. I have been extremely happy with them, as they are light, and still allow my skin to breathe.





I used to use their foundation, but it is too heavy for the summer and I liked the freedom of the mineral powders. They are slightly sheer, so I never have the line of demarkation from where I put the foundation and where I did not.
Anything I've ever used by Neutrogena has been awesome, them and Almay are my favourite makeup brands that you can get from a drug store. Their eyemakeup remover is also great, I've been using it for years. And their face wash too! I'd say you're pretty safe buying anything from them as they tend to have good quality products.
well i've used none of the above, but i've used their lipstickss! omg there lipstickss are just amazing:) they have so many beautiful colors and it's really easy to find the right one for your skin tone, also the one that i have creates more of a natural lip stain. i loooove their lipstickss.


hope i helpedd:)
I use their mineral glow sheers powder foundation over the tinted moisturizer I use and it works great! I wouldn't recommend it on it's own though unless you have very clear skin. Also I use their moistureshine lip sheers and I love them!!!
There bronzer works great. I love it. I look so pretty. :)
No I don't , sorry I can't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans