Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the neutrogena wave work?

i wanna get it for my b-day, does it really work?Does the neutrogena wave work?
It's pretty good, not a huge difference in the skin though for me but it makes my face feel really soft and nice and you do feel cleaner.Does the neutrogena wave work?
i had the pink one before and the First time i use it made my face feel so clean but after that is not that much good as they say on the tv so i really don't know how it will work for u it worked for me but every one has different skin


i hope this helped


contact me if u need anymore advice
Well you can feel the pores kind opening, and black heads sorta went away but i don't really like it and doesn't work like in the commerical but thats just me
Yeah I think my friend has it and i think it works the way her face use to look and the way it looks now but i noticed a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans