Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena Wave:Does it really work?

People have asked this question before(including myself but I only got one response) but I just really haven't seen more answers towards yes or no, so I am curious, is it worth the money? And how much is it? Did it help or harm your skin? Thanks for the input.Neutrogena Wave:Does it really work?
It runs from about 12 to 15 dollars.





As for whether or not it helps, you'll have to try it to be sure.





Everyone has different skin types and needs, so it might work like a charm for you but be totally useless to someone else.Neutrogena Wave:Does it really work?
the wave did not work for me . It ruined my skin around my nose and between my eye brows. My skin was soo dry, it was peeling off. but maybe it just depends on the skin type.And i got mine for 20.00 dollars at shppoers Report Abuse

I got mine for 12 dollars at CVS and although it isn't PHENOMENAL, I definitely think it helps my skin. The only thing I don't like about it is the soap that's in the pads (it kind of burns- then again, I have sensitive skin). So what I do is make my own pads (all they are is little felt circles) and put my own face wash on them. I also don't like how big it is- you can't use it in that little crevice between your eye and nose. However, I really like the vibrations, and after I used it my skin felt fresh (my pores felt like they had been deep-cleaned) and very soft and smooth.





Here's the bottom line:


1) the replacement pads are not worth investing in- especially since you can make them yourself for a lot cheaper


2) with everyday use, it will improve your skin (though not dramatically)





So, basically, I would say it is worth the money, and I would recommend it.





Good luck!
I bought my pink Wave today at Target. I used it when I got home, and when I think I did something wrong because the pad didn't foam, so nothing really changed with my skin afterwards. I'm going to try it every morning though.
omg yes it work so good..


that's the only thing i use for my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans