Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do those Neutrogena shine-control blotting sheets for oily skin really work??

I just got it and put it on....


i don't think it did anything?


Its just like a sheet of paper? D=


Am I supposed to use it for a while before it works or something?


I want my oily skin to go away....mostly just my nose...it gets really oily and looks bad.





Do they really work?Do those Neutrogena shine-control blotting sheets for oily skin really work??
Put what on? They're blotting sheets. You blot at your skin to absorb the excess oil on your face.Do those Neutrogena shine-control blotting sheets for oily skin really work??
omg. those are such a rip off, like what 7$ a pack?


if you go to asian places you can get them for a dollar.





OR just buy a pack of tissue paper and put some baby power on the non-shiny side :)
No they don't work my mom is a dermatologist and Neutrogena products are the worst for your skin. Clean and Clear works better. Hope I helped.
it worked for me but it took a while to start making a noticable difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans