Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena acne kit or clindamycin phosphate solution?

i have some acne on my forehead, under my nose, and on my chin (15 female). does neutrogena acne kit work? does clindamycin phosphate topical solution work? thanksNeutrogena acne kit or clindamycin phosphate solution?
What your situation depends on is the type of acne you have-is it normal acne, cystic or a bacterial? Seeing your doctor for either a diagnosis or a referral to a dermatologist is the best way to go.





For normal, non cystic, non bacterial (and here I mean your skin is producing an overload of bacteria and the cycle of acne cannot be broken) an over the counter kit will work.





I recommend due to your age you try the kit before going the antibiotic route. Remember that with antibiotic creams like the clindamycin there can be side effects-and you have to monitor your sun exposure.





Birth control pills such as Yaz can help too-however you are only 15, and before even considering that I recommend talking to your mom and doctor.





Keep your face clean, wash 2-3 times a day and try to keep from picking at it-easier said that done I know.





The good news-it will most likely sort itself out by the time you are a little older. Best of luck!Neutrogena acne kit or clindamycin phosphate solution?
Neutrogena is way too pricy and does not work. Speaking from personal experience. Clindamycin Phosphate topical solution??? You'll want to be careful with antibiotics cause they can cause more acne to form over time.





I recommend something less harsh and feels good on ur skin. Try MaryKay products they are excellent.



clindamycin never worked for me so i guess i'd say neutrogena since their oil free acne wash wasn't too bad for me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans