Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena deep clean or clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser? Please read details!?

I've been using the clean and clear morning burst for about 2 weeks now, but I'm still breaking out. I only really get these un-poppable pimples on my forehead. My friend recommends the deep clean, she swares by it and never breaks out. Please help, when I break out I don't even want to leave my home!





(Also, does tea tree oil work?)Neutrogena deep clean or clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser? Please read details!?
I use the Neutrogena Deep Clean cleanser and have been using it for about 4-5 months now. When I first got it I loved it and I saw a great improvement in my skin. I had a few discoloration spots and some pimples and they cleared up. But now for some reason it doesn't seem to be doing that great of a job, I don't know if my skin got immune to it or what. I broke out big time last week on my forehead but I've also been really stressed lately and not getting enough sleep so maybe that has something to do with it. Everyone has different skin though, but since the Clean %26amp; Clear isn't working for you, I suggest you at least try Neutrogena so you can see for yourself how it works.





Good Luck:))Neutrogena deep clean or clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser? Please read details!?
i break out from actually useing my brushes from my makeup bag.


The mac brushes and bare essentials one's make me break out ... Not like this matters.. Lol.. But i clean them as well and nothing seems to work.. so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans