Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats your opinion on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask?

please answer all of these!





1. how well did it moisturize your hair? can you rate how well 1-10?





2. Did it make your hair any smoother/softer/silkier? like how much %?





3. Did it leave any buildup?





4. Did it improve ratty ends? how well 1-10?





5. Was there any visible difference?





6. Do you recomend this product?

















please answer in





1.





2.





3.





4.





5.Whats your opinion on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask?
lol I just got this today and used it when I got home


1. I left it in for 5 min and it already feels softer at the ends and my hair was horribly damaged. I've only used it once, so so far I give it a 6 or 7-sh (if 10=best and 1=worst)


2. It after one use has made it softer and it looks better and not as dry (I'm not sure really the percentage)


3. No buildup :)


4. so far some of the damaged ends look a lot better. I give it a 7. even tho it will work better after 1 use





5. Yes there is a visible difference. A lot of my hair was split inches up the hair shaft, and now I have yet to find those horrible ones


6. yes I do recommend this product. But I haven't used any other brand of deep conditioner, and I don't think I will. I luv Neutrogena products they seem to work well.Whats your opinion on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask?
Too many questions to answer, but 7/10 would rate it overall and no, there was no build-up. Yes, recommendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans