Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have skin colored pimples, and I want to know which Neutrogena product(s) would work with my skin?

Plus: Does Neutrogena work well, or at all?I have skin colored pimples, and I want to know which Neutrogena product(s) would work with my skin?
proactiveI have skin colored pimples, and I want to know which Neutrogena product(s) would work with my skin?
I am a certified skin care analyst placed in Houston and dallas. I want to help you personally if you are near to my place. Do not worry even if you live far away. I have a solution to help you out from distant. You said you have acne prone skin. You need to take care of oil first before you take control of acne problem. And for your pores, use “ARTISTRY PORE CLENSING MASQUE”. It thoroughly cleanses and refreshes your skin with this oil free mineral clay masque. It also opens pores and draws out excess oil to help control oil and shine. It is recommended to use it one to three times per week.





For your acne problem, use “ARTISTRY BLEMISH CONTROL ACNE TREATMENT GEL” which helps you treat, heal, manage breakouts and makes your skin blemish free. Artistry is one of the best 5 selling brands around the globe. It definitely helps you out for your acne problem. If you have further questions, feel free to email me any time at ruma_jabeen@yahoo.com. For more info on products and their prices, visit these websites.





https://nchowdary.qbeautyzone.com/produc…


https://nchowdary.qbeautyzone.com/produc…
I would recommened the Nuetragena Microdermabrasion. This helps make the skin more even and those skin colored bumps are less noticable. It also exposes the under layers of the skin and maked it easier to get ride of pimples.
I love it. I have combination skin, so stay away from benzole peroxide if you don't want to get too dry. Also use a moisturizer always, or you will break out from the dryness.


I can't afford proactive, but my sister loves it and she always had problems with her skin until she started using it.





More water--better skin. No soda, or sweets. Wash your hands often, so you don't mess up your pores when you touch your face.
It relly depence on how sensitive your skin is.I use to use proactive it was too strong for my skin i had to stop and when you stop using proactive the pimples strt comming back so you got to keep on using it, But right now i am using Neutrogenaand its pretty good too and the acne wash is oil-free but the lotion is not. It's good you can try it and see how it works for you
I use neutrogena dep clean cleanser/mask. it works great! i hardly ever get pimples but my skin gets a bit dry so use moisturiser and its ok:)
I just went to the doctor yesterday and asked the same question. Her reply: STOP DRINKING SODA! I've used pills, medical creams and ointments, over the counter crap, etc. and of course, nothing has worked for me. I was even thinking of trying ProActive Solution you see on TV, and I tried a whole Neutrogena kit that states on the package that it works better than proactive, but it sure in the hell didn't work for me. But everybody's skin is different. All you can do is try it. But anyways, the doc said if I lay off the soda completely, my skin will start to improve. I used to have acne extremely bad but now it went down a lot. My only problem area is around my mouth. One other thing I do to keep my skin dry (I have oily skin): I go tanning a few times a week. This dries out my pores and has cleared up about 95% of my skin. And the benefit...you look great! The only bad thing is it greatly increases chances of skin cancer, and it's a pretty expensive treatment for acne. It's a win or loose situation, I guess. But that's what works the best for me so far. Now I will try to lay off the soda and see how much that helps. Hope this was some what useful. Good Luck!
go to the doctor and ask about prascion fc facial cleaning clothes and tazorac cream. i use it and it works GREAT!!!! plus, on one of the morning shows, these were the best products to use.
Everyone has different skin. so what one person tells you works for them, might not work for you because you have different skin. i used to use neutrogena and it didnt do anything at all. but im not saying it doesnt work well. i guess you kinda just gotta try different stuff see which one works for you. use a product for about 2 months to see if they have any effect. or you can just go to a dermatalogist (sp?) hope that helps!!








p.s proactive worked awesome with me
I use the foaming face wash, in the blue bottle, and I love. I also use the microdermabrasion kit and i love it. My face looks smooth and clean. But you definitely should find one that works for you. I had a few friends try proactive and they absolutely love it. Hope this helps! :)
I love Neutogena! I use it all the time! It works so good! Like Neutogena Blackhead Elimination Treatment Mask, and advanced solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. Good Luck!
I love Neutrogena products!!! I have all of it . t works better than proactive. Try Neutrogena advance solutions kit,and to shrink a pimple use the 8 hour treatment it usually works..
If they are skin coloured pimples then this means that they are milia and not pimples, pimples are pussey.


I always recommend everyone to use a creamy/milky cleanser, not a foaming one as this dries out the skin. Use a milky cleanser and then use a lotion( non alcoholic toner) and then apply a day cream. Most brands are fine- as long as they are non-commedogenic.


Try Sothy's Normalizing line or Payot 2 in 1 Cleanser and Lotion.





If you do choose to use a foaming cleanser then do not use a lotion or toner- just apply a day cream after you remove your cleanser..





And To help with the milia, use a non abbrasive exfoliant twice a week and a mud mask once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans