Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you guys think of Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Oil-Free compact foundation?

I am thinking of buying but, but i'm not sure how it will work.


Well, i have some blemishes so how well does it cover and stay on? My skin also gets very oily after a few hours of use.. im not sure if its my skin or if the make up is melting off. I've used all kinds of makeup, from liquids to powders, mineral makeup, and the dream matte mousse


but none of it cured my problem.


Do you guys have any suggestions?What do you guys think of Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Oil-Free compact foundation?
The only foundation that I have found to work with my extremely oily skin is Mary Kay. It goes on light and smoothly and doesnt feel like I any on. I was really suprised when I tried it how good it felt. If you would like to e-mail me, I can put you in touch with my consultant.What do you guys think of Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Oil-Free compact foundation?
I think u just have to keep trying new things kuz eerybody's skin is different.
I used Neutogena's Skin Clearing Oil Free Compact foundation it did give me good coverage but It dried my skin out after the second use.


My skin was so dry it started to peel.





If you do try a different foundation just make sure it is oil free but if it has pimple medication in it, like this one does, it could dry out your skin.





I use Mac foundation now and it stays on and gives me great coverage keeps my skin feeling good and I don't break out with it.





But everyones skin is different.
Check out Mary Kay's line of skin care. They Carry a wonderful line of products for ALL skin types. I myself also have oily skin and have seen a great change since the use of MK. Please check it out for yourself.





I use the Ultimate Miracle set:


3 in 1 facial wash,


even complexion essence,


daytime sunscreen


time wise moisturizer (for combination to oily skin)


a blemish toner,


mattifier,


oil control lotion





The wonderful thing about MK is that all the products are designed to work together, so there is no fear of '; what if one cancels out another?'; just great results! We want to take care of your oil and acne problem not cover it up sweetie.





Good Luck!
I tried it...and it doesn't work! It made me break out more. Try anything else but it.
I suggest you check out http://neutrogena.com/PersonalEvaluation鈥?/a>





It will give you an evaluation based on the answers you give them.





I use their Face Lotion, Deep Clean Face Cleanser.





Their products are great..I have tried other products and went back to Neutrogena....it's just a matter of choosing the one that's right for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans