Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I get Neutrogena Wave?

I want to try neutrogena wave. How many times do you use the same pad? What happens in like 3-4 weeks after you use this product? I heard it does not work that well after awhile. Should I get it? Websites would help. Thanks in advance. Should I get Neutrogena Wave?
I just brought it last night! You only use a pad once, then you should clean it then dispose it in the trash. It's great.. it instantly made my skin softer in just one use and it didn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin. Yes I think you should get it, mind you everyone is different so it won't work for everyone, but I am one of the many that it worked well for. If you want more information on how to use it and FAQ then you should go to http://www.neutrogenawave.com/


it will help you. good luck.Should I get Neutrogena Wave?
you should get it...it works really good. i got it and then my sister got it and it helps your face a lot!!! like you can actually feel it cleaning your face.you can only use each pad once or else you are just putting the dirt and oil back on your face..


it dries out your face after a while, so use something else after the 3-4 weeks but then after a week of using something else you can go back to using the wave and it feels like new... hope i help %26gt;_%26lt;
Well depends what you want it for. If you have alot of acne then you shouldn't get it but if yo have an oily face and want to get rid of that and make it really smoooth then you should get it. You use one pad once a day. It works fine after a while. Well for me atleast.








http://www.neutrogenawave.com/?s_kwcid=n鈥?/a>
well.. the first time I used it it made my skin a little softer and then yesterday I used it after using this japanese face wash and then the next morning I woke up a lot of my pimples were gone and my skin was clearer and softer. but I think the japanese face wash did most of that. The pads are a one time use. A lot of people flip it around to use the other side but I tried that once and it made my face feel sticky and horrible so don't use it again. It still works after 3-4 weeks. Oh and I got it for like $16 plus tax. I got it at rite aid. it was overpriced so I suggest you don't go to rite aid. hope this helped :]
It Amazing My Face Was So Dry And Rough Looking.... It Works It Moisturizes Your Skin Leaves It Looking Fresh And Clean Like You Just Gotten An Expensive Facial.... It Works In A Like A Week.... Yes You Should Get I'm Recommending It.... It Works On Any Type Of Skin... But Make Sure You Use The Pad Once!!! It's Not The Same Feeling If You Use It The Same Pad Twice!!!!!!!
Use the same pad once


it is amazing


it helps me so much and my skinis so much smoother


im using it after 2 months and it helps still.



I used it all it did was make my skin softer. It was a waste. the pads are 1 time use. After 3-4 weeks I had like 1 less pimple lol. I just stoped using it
I got it it's nothing special. The regular Neutrogena face wash works just as well.
it didnt work at all for me. it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans