Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are Neutrogena Glow Sheers too sparkly?

I've been considering buying this makeup. I like that it has sunscreen, light coverage, and seems to be pretty good for your skin. But it's the ';glow'; part that has me hesitating. Will this stuff make my skin shiny? I realize it isn't supposed to be matte, but I hope it isn't glittery, either.





Those of you that have tried it, what's your opinion of it?Are Neutrogena Glow Sheers too sparkly?
No it wont be glittery... I think the ';glow'; is a slight self tanner in it.. or maybe a powder-fine shimmer...or both.





By shimmer, I mean a powder that is shimmery, but not like glitter pieces.





I have the summer glow facial lotion, it has a slight slight gradual self tanner, says it creates a ';glow.'Are Neutrogena Glow Sheers too sparkly?
Omg! I love this


no it dosent meen you glow it just meens you loook fresher


i love this its like a tinted moisturizer





and if you get a darker tone you can also use it as a liquide bronzer





GET IT :]


hope this helps%26lt;3






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans