Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena stress control cream or oil free acne wash?

there both neutrogena. i need someone who has tried both so i know which works better. which works better for acne and just overall. thanks!Neutrogena stress control cream or oil free acne wash?
Did you know Neutrogena tests on animals? Before I found that out, I'd tried both. I personally don't think either are great. I have combo/dry skin with just a little breakout on my forehead occassionally. The Oil-Free Acne Wash just felt gross. I felt like it was really hard to wash off, whereas other cleansers wash right off very easily with a little water, and it dried my skin out. The Stress Control Cream Cleanser has a weird smell and is really strong. It left my face even drier. I do know other people that love Oil-Free Acne Wash though. You probably need to try both to see which is better for you.


You could always try St. Ives. It's much more natural, doesn't test on animals, and works wonders for everyone I've talked to. Neutrogena stress control cream or oil free acne wash?
Don't use the Oil Free Acne Wash. Depending on ur skin type, you wont want to use it because if you then go outside and play or play sports it leaves a red rash on your face. personal experience so dont try. and i am a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans