Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any buddy used Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home Microdermabrasion System ?I am 33 and my skin is dry.?

Hi I want to know about miroderma system at home.any side effect of this,my skin is very dull after my baby.is this usefull ,please ansewer.any good home facial product that reasneabe too....Any buddy used Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home Microdermabrasion System ?I am 33 and my skin is dry.?
I have used it and it is effective. It should help get rid of some of the dullness you are experiencing, however it doesn't do the same thing that you would get if you went to a dermatologist for microdermabrasion. You may also want to try a facial moisturizer with salicylic acid in it to help get rid of some of the dullness.Any buddy used Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home Microdermabrasion System ?I am 33 and my skin is dry.?
I have used it for two months last year and it worked very well on my age spots, enlarged pores and dull skin, but did nothing against my acne scars and fine lines around the mouth. I think it all depends on how your skin reacts to the product.


POnds also has a very good microderma product and it costs around $12.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans