Thursday, December 10, 2009

NEUTROGENA WAVE!!!!!!!! i would like to no how much u have spent in total for all the pads and the wave?

I thinking about the wave but after hearing about having to buy new pads after every use i can not dicide to buy it or not





i want to know how much money you have spent on pads and the wave all togather and how long you have been using it for





Should i just get the oil-free acne wash foam??????????NEUTROGENA WAVE!!!!!!!! i would like to no how much u have spent in total for all the pads and the wave?
My review:


I read some really great reviews on this product so I thought I would give it a try, but I'm not a big fan. I paid around $13 for my wave which came with 14 foaming pads. Well first of all those pads were not too foamy and I felt like I couldnt really tell if my face was really being cleaned or not. After I used this my face felt all squeaky clean and tight which I hate because it basically tells you that all your natural oils have been stripped from your face. This also dried my face out and I have normal to oily skin so I was surprised to see it all dried out. I read that some people squeased the soap out of the pads that came with it and added their own favorite wash and loved it, but I need something quick and easy and that just made the product more difficult to use, plus I would be buying my face wash and the additional pads. The refill pads come with 30 pads, which will last you a month or 2 depending on how often you use them, and they cost around $10. I love the idea of this product, but sadly I didn't love the product. The wave was a disappointment.





My advice:


You either love or hate this product and there is only one way to find out. This product could be great for your skin or you could see no difference so you wont know unless you try. My advice is try to find a good deal or one on sale and see if you like it or not, but dont get your hopes up because it's no miracle worker. So if you have around 12 bucks to waste, then you should try it, who knows maybe you'll love it! It's definetly worth trying to find out.





If you want to read more reviews go here: http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>NEUTROGENA WAVE!!!!!!!! i would like to no how much u have spent in total for all the pads and the wave?
i spent 12 bucks on the wave





and 10 bucks on the pad refills





when u first get the wave u get 14 pads and the refills is 30 so it lasts for a long time





GET IT it is worth it
I'm not sure on the exact price but it's all pretty cheap. I hate the wave though. It doesn't foam up like it shows on tv.
i spent like $12.00 for the wave and like 20 pads


they last a while so its not really expensive


i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans