Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you use neutrogena?

Do I use the neutrogena wave?


Do I use it everyday or like 3-4 times a week?


Twice a day or once?


Night or in the morning?


Please answer my question. :)


How do you use neutrogena?
Twice a day, once in the morning one in the evening. stay out of sunlight as much as possible and if you go outside, use a sunscreen. and it should be used daily.How do you use neutrogena?
I don't have the wave but I'm very sure you can use it once it the morning and once at night. Look on the back of the box. It should have directions.
3-4 times a week. doesnt really matter if its in the morning or not. i choose night because thats when i take my showers. and i use it just once a day on the days i use it.
on the box it says twice a day, but i only use it once. but make sure u use it at least once a day or then it makes ur skin dry. well that is what happened to me
everyday..twice a day. morning and before you go to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans