Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena Body Wash for severe acne?

I have really bad bacne, and I wasnt able to get a dermatologist appointment until a month from now... does it work for severe bacne? I also have acne scars, what can I use for that?Neutrogena Body Wash for severe acne?
I've been using Neutrogena Body Wash for about 3 months now and I've noticed that my back acne is about 50% better and my chest acne is practically gone. The only bad side about it is that once you stop using it all your acne comes back. Once I started using it I didnt see any results till about after a week of using it so dont get discouraged.





Good Luck:)Neutrogena Body Wash for severe acne?
i had bad acne too but i never went to a dermatologist, my regular doctor suggested that i try proactive and i did. let me tell you that it is the most amazing product out there. i have never tried neutrogena but i used proactive and by like a week i was almost acne free. it also helps heal your scars cause i had scars too. i would say to give it a chance.





good luck!
I've had acne for most of my teen years.


It's good your going to the Derm, hopefully they will give you some Roaccutane that really works and gets rid of it.


In the meantime, get some Benzyl Peroxide (BP) gel. It comes under a few brand names, the one I used was Benzac AC. This is more important that washing. For washing you are better off using Cetaphil or something with no ingredients for treating acne. For bacne, use 10%BP as the skin on your back is very thick and needs a higher concentration of active ingredient. For your face, 2.5% or 5% is okay. The more of the BP gel you lather on, the better. Don't be afraid to put on heaps. The BP gel soaks into your skin and kills all the bacteria that inflame your pores. If you gently rub a thick layer into your skin before you go to bed you will probably see a difference the next day and after a week you will notice a difference for sure. Allways wash your face/back before you apply it, just so it can soak in better.





As I said, don't be afraid to put as much on as possible. Put it on your back as if it were sunscreen on a REALLY sunny day. And this is just what to do before you see the doctor, who will give you the proper treatments.
I really like the Neutrogena wash. It worked pretty well for me. The only problem is with your skin drying out, but that can be taken care of with mosturizing.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans