Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to know if neutrogena orange soap bar or liquid actually works?

Hi, I use to use Neutragena and liked until I found a better product a couple of months ago. I started using Arbonne and my face cleared up after the it pulled all the impurites out and my skin is really soft, not dry anymore. You can find it at www.wonderful.myarbonne.com It takes a very little bit to use. It really is great stuff.I want to know if neutrogena orange soap bar or liquid actually works?
actually soaps or any liquid forms just clean your face but it doesn't really ';heal'; (for example acne) permanently. i have tried neutrogena soap and it helps clean my face and prevent pimples though if you stress yourself out then acnes will reveal.


sorry, but i haven't tried the liquid, but i guess it is perfectly much the same-- a cleansing agent.


hope it helps...:)I want to know if neutrogena orange soap bar or liquid actually works?
I have tried the translucent orange soap bar and liquid - it is very good for normal skin in cleansing etc but had to stop because of my dry skin condition (no fault of Neutrogena). I was however disappointed with their facial cleanser (tube).
You know what? That's a good question. I've been using it for years, but I always use something else along with it. For acne. And I honestly believe it DOES NOT work. But I keep using it. Why? I like the smell. That simple. It smells so ';Sterile';. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans