Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used the Neutrogena acne kit?

after u run out of that supply of acne kit, what happens to ur skin?Has anyone used the Neutrogena acne kit?
Your skin starts to go back to the way it was, so if you stop using it, you will get acne again. It's the same with with ALL facewashes/acne kits (at least, the ones that I have tried) And I have tried the Neutrogena.


The best thing to do for acne that won't go away (like mine... I tried almost everything) is to visit a dermatologist. They may prescribe antibiotics (because bacteria often contribute to acne). They may also prescribe a product containing ';benzoyl peroxide.'; I have very sensitive skin, and the benzoyl peroxide tended to burn my face and make it red, so if you have sensitive skin, be careful!


The LAST thing I used (and it is the only thing that worked for me in my 3+ years of searching) is a product called ';acutane.'; It is VERY harmful to the body if taken improperly, and you must have bloodwork done regularly (while you are taking it). The great news is that you only have to take this product for 6 months! =D And after that... No more acne. EVER.


Well, if you do somehow get acne again a few years later, they give a card, so you can get more. But this drug is highly monitored due to its potency...


Just ask a dermatologist and let them recommend you something. It's really the best thing to do.


Good luck with acne! Hope this helps =P
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans