Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the wave work good? what are your results after using neutrogena wave?

i have a few pimples here and there evry now and then and my skin is a little bit oilish in the mroning and night-so is the wave good for me?Does the wave work good? what are your results after using neutrogena wave?
I really like The Neutrogena Wave. It makes your skin really soft after you use it. The soap smells really good. Plus, if you get the coupon on: https://www.neutrogena.com/wave/coupon.asp


you'll save like $3, so it's only $10 then.





It takes off make-up and foundation really well. and it gets rid of small pimples really easily.


Example: Last night I had a little pimple on my face and I wanted it off for today. I used the wave on my face and then patted my face dry with a towel. When i woke up, NO PIMPLE!





I love it and use it every night.





I hope this helps you!








:D bye!Does the wave work good? what are your results after using neutrogena wave?
its okay.... i mean it didn't work wonders or anything. it does clean your face well, though. i just thought buying the cleanser pads a big waste of money and a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans