Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would neutrogena face wash work on chest and back acne?

Yes. and it may be gentler.. than if it were for the body.Would neutrogena face wash work on chest and back acne?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the bar %26amp; i wash my whole body with it cuz after i had the boys i broke out all over my lower back.........i used it %26amp; still usen it %26amp; i LOVE it..........u can try it its only $1.88 at walmart............good luck let me know if it works for u tooWould neutrogena face wash work on chest and back acne?
I have alot of bacne (back acne) and when i was recently at the spa, they introduced me to exfoliating gloves. They're like 3 dollars at target or walmart! They are textured and you use them in the shower. It scrubs your body, and all the back and chest acne, also makes your skin really smooth! It's alot easier than washing your body with face wash. (which usually isnt strong enough to get into the pores on your back and chest) I hope this helps!
It should.
yes it does. They also sell a special neutrogena acne body wash. Body acne washes are just usually a little more aggressive. Try proactive's body wash, it worked the best for me, also a back facial is very helpful. Good Luck!
Neutrogena makes a body wash for that purpose.
I'm not sure if it would be the best for your skin if you used the face wash. Neutrogena does have a Body Wash for blemishes, it comes in regular and an exfoliating type. That would probably be your best bet. I have used it before and it works pretty good.
I would actually try something like an apricot scrub. Someone told me that it neutrogena clogs the pores more.
I think they have a body wash for acne.
I wouldnt see why not, acne is acne, no matter where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans