Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In your opinion what do you think about the neutrogena wave?

Please answer honestly!! ThanksIn your opinion what do you think about the neutrogena wave?
yes it makes my girlfriend skin really soft








SethIn your opinion what do you think about the neutrogena wave?
my friend got it for her bday last year and i've tried it. the pads don't foam as much as it looks like on the commercial and the machine makes a really loud noise. it doesn't really feel like a massage at all. in my opinion, it's easier just to wash your face with facial soap, water, and a washcloth.
Well I bought it becasue I have always liked neutrogena products but the wave just didnt really work for me. I don't know about you but it gave me my first pimple so i dont know you can try it if you would like. It might depend on your skin type.
Honestly, it sucks.


On the commercial is says those pads bubble up and everything, but really... it doesnt, I have to put extra stuff on it just so it's worth doing. It doesnt work welll.
If you use it your gonna end up looklike this! Look at me from 5 months ago and now! WOW! http://tr.im/xboxgamer43798
I haven't used it, don't have the money for it. I am interested, though.





Go to drugstore.com and look it up, I'm sure there are reviews on it.
i personally like all neutrogena products.


so yeah, its all good.
i think its pretty awesome.


it works really well.


it does exactly what the commercials said it would do.
i think it would work great if you have clear skin but it seems like if you have acne i would just irritate it
ehh.


its worthless.


its not as geat as the commercial says.


it doesnt clear or face up or anything.
haha
Little ***** *** thing ripped me off. It GAVE me acne.
I hate it. It doesn't clean your skin. It vibrates it. Plus water would always run all down my arm and stuff.
it makes your skin really soft!
';my skin got softer. EVEN MY FRIENDS NOTICED!!!';
i love it!
its a waste of money
i dont really like though ive never had one
kinda random, lol. but it works well. it makes my skin nice and soft :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans