Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the best acne products from Neutrogena? BEST ANSWER. I AM DESPERATE. HELP ME PUHHHLEEASE!!?

tell me what you use if you dont use neutrogena.What are the best acne products from Neutrogena? BEST ANSWER. I AM DESPERATE. HELP ME PUHHHLEEASE!!?
none.


i don't believe that over the counter stuff works.





go to your doctor/dermotologist.


they know what will work and what won't and will help you clear up your skin.


over the counter just wants your moneyWhat are the best acne products from Neutrogena? BEST ANSWER. I AM DESPERATE. HELP ME PUHHHLEEASE!!?
Morning Burst!!! :) clears up zits in a few minutes! Tested by me, believe me!
I love their 'Fresh Foaming Cleanser'. You should wash your face twice a day. I use clean %26amp; clear morning burst / neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser and at night I use the Wave. After I'm done with that I use BareMinerals Blemish Therapy. Also, putting some facial lotion on your face, drinking lots of water, fruits, and vegetables, and working out / being active will help. Good luck!
Morning Burst its from Clean and Clear it works so good u feel in like 2 days the difference in your skin!
after washing your face in warm water (opens pores) cut a tomato in half and rub it in circular motions over your face. leave to dry for 15 minutes. wash off (gently) and PAT dry (no rubbing off). then slice a potato up finely and rub over your face in circular motions. the acid in tomatos stops oily skin and fights pimples and inflammation, and the potassium, sulfur, phosphorus and chloride in uncooked potatoes clear up pimples and the enzymes and vitamin C help rejuvenate the skin by nourishing unhealthy cell tissues. it gets rid of pimples and scars really fast (trust me. i tried it. saw results OVERNIGHT). this has been the single most effective way to get rid of pimples for me. non of those acne washes or anything worked... thank god i finally found it !! do it once or twice a day


u can read more about it on...


http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-2-1/2615鈥?/a>
go to the doctor and he can prescribe some topical gel and pills...
I use the neutrogena wave! That little vibrating machine rocks. And the blackhead eraser works good too. Hope I helped - for my skin, they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans