Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is neutrogena better than oxy?

I have a lot of bumps on my forehead and checks. The oxy cleansing pads cleared my face up a bit but the bumps are still noticeable. Which one should I use.Is neutrogena better than oxy?
Neutrogena is my favorite, even though everything they have doesn't all work for me, but I really like the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser. But that's just me, something could work really well for me but not have the same effects for you, so try different products, and I'd suggest to get stuff that doesn't have a butt load of ingredients. I've found that out from experience.





I can tell when a cleanser is working when it starts tingling on my skin.





Edit: For an example about how one product would work for me but not others is that when I use that cleanser it works on my face but not my chest nor back, sounds weird but its true and I don't know why its like that.Is neutrogena better than oxy?
i like neutrogena better than oxy becuase oxys full of chemicals and made my face go all red last time, but i think i was probably allergic to comething, neutogenas more soft on my skin and really helps.


but the thing is you should by neautrogena and see yourslef wich one works on you.


becuase everyone has different skin conditions.


what works on one person may not work on the other.


xxxx
there's a chance neither of them will work for your skin.


I found oxy too harsh and neutrogena just ok. I use biotherm, but trust me, it took me forever to find a product that really worked.


rather than limiting yourself, save up a bit and buy a few different products from different brands, you'll soon find what works for you.
I prefer Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleanser (foam). I think it's perfect for oily, sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans