Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Covergirl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer?

WHICH ONE IS BETTER? I am completely and utterly confused. I don't want to go out and buy one of them and it will suck...





I have oily skin, and I tend to get a few pimples. Which one's best?Covergirl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer?
okay well since u have oily skin and pimples i would go with a moisturizer that does not clog pores...And also u dont really need a heavy moisturizer since ur face is already oily...I wouldnt wear base if i were u i would go with bare minerals its a loose powder and it is awesome...u should wash ur face at night put some pimple medicine and a toner on them u should wash ur face in the morning...Covergirl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer?
I use Neutrogena for my oily skin, it works wonders. I use to have pimples all over my face, I can honestly say that Neutorgena has worked. I have done everything for my face such as Proactiv, It didn't work. For my oily skin I also recommend those oil sheets from clean and clear. I don't know about this particular product your talking about but Neutorgena is a good skin care product.
covergirl is the bomb girl!! I dont care which is more expensive, Cover girl works!!
I think you should get a good facial cleanser that is gentle on pimples and stuff, if you have a gentle soap like Olay. Use citrus based astringent as toner, and lemon juice is fine. Squirt it on a tissue since it absorbs less toner and you actually use more on your face. A light non-pore clogging moisturizer is wonderful to seal the deal. A great way to use cleanser is to wet your face with warm water first and then lather up cleanser. Then shut those clean pores with cold water. A great way to take away those pimples is to use a clay mask or deep scrub. Using the warm/cold rinses work wonders!





Fruit acids like carrot and papaya should be a great home made rescue. After a few weeks of doing that in the mornings and at night, you should not have to use makeup!





Cover up your pimples for now with some whisper thin loose powder instead of a tinted moisturizer. Make sure you apply it with a soft big fluffy face brush. This works wonders and if you apply it with light hand it perfectly adds a soft glow. I tried this with the cheapest drugstore stuff I could muster and it covers everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans