Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the ';Neutrogena Wave'; or ';Clean and clear acne kit'; has anybody tried both that can teel me which is better

Has anybody tried both of these? Please tell me which is better, :) I've had clean and clear for a while but just face wash not the complete kit with creams and lotions and so on...Is the ';Neutrogena Wave'; or ';Clean and clear acne kit'; has anybody tried both that can teel me which is better
first - the neutrogena wave is no special formula or anything. it's a regular neutrogena cleanser, just with a fun applicator. so if you have good skin already and/or neutrogena products work on you then it's a fun switch. it leaves my skin pretty soft.


for Clean and Clear, i use their cleanser, and the soft day lotion. thats about it, but i dont have acne prone skin so it works for me.


just dont be deceived by the Wave.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans