Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Neutrogena Wave work?

I have pretty bad acne and not many things work for me. I was just wondering if it would work well enough or not! Thanx!The Neutrogena Wave work?
well i have the wave and love it, but i don't think its best to clear acne, its more of a face washer. all it is, is a hand held vibrating face scrubber. and the pad only has soap on it.








hope this helped,


xoxo jillian,The Neutrogena Wave work?
idk but this work great!!!.....





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





i noticed a diffrence with in the first week


be careful READ THE INSRUTIONS ON BACK
i just recently bought it and it worked really well for me so i think it would proly work on you. im not positive but thats the only thing that worked on me.
i use it and it works great i can use it when i get a breakout and its gone the next day. But still use it everyday.
It works great i have it my skin is clear and soft i hope it works for you.
I think it works well you can get a $2 off coupon at teenfreeway.com and they give you a cool case for free.
No, it spreads out the bacteria more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans