Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What should I use, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?

I have combination skin and I break out often and I also have medium sized pores on my T-zone (from forehead to tip of the nose)What should I use, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?
Clean and Clear.What should I use, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?
Im currently using the clean and clear and it works so good it has a face wash a mosturizer that doesnt clog pores and gives you a really fresh clean feeling and it comes with a spot treatment that makes your pimples dry up in one day! its amazing! and it also comes with these awsome oil absorbing sheets that dont ruin your makeup (i use them all the time)! i absolutly love this product and i think u will too!
i have the same problem but a few weeks a go i started using clean and clear. the first week when i used it i really started breaking out but then the pimples started going away the week after that i started having noticeably clearer skin and reduced redness on my cheeks



Neutrogena works the best for me. I use some of the facial scrubs and creams (my favorite's the one that you can use on the spot to treat individual zits...works great)! Best of luck!
Um to be honest the both work clean and clear takes longer but does a better job while neutrogena works fast but the break outs come back often
Neutrogena
Neutrogena!!!
Neutrogena works really and fast
i use both but use neutrogena it works better



i use both but neutrogena works better on my skin





hope i helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans