Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dose Neutrogena skin iD work? other acne products?

I have acne and I was thinking about trying the Neutrogena skin iD but I don't want to spend that much if it doesn't work. are there any other products that DO actually work?Dose Neutrogena skin iD work? other acne products?
I have heard good stuff about it. But, I just use organic black soap with oats. It takes away my acne and my acne scars and blemishes are fading. Cost no more than $5, and you can buy at the wholefood store.Dose Neutrogena skin iD work? other acne products?
I have never tried the neutrogena skin id set before..but i have used many of their acne products. i believe neutrogena is relatively good for acne, but dries out your skin very quickly (and i have oily skin). i was considering the skin id kit, but after researching and seeing the active ingredients in every single step...i realized that this must not be good for my skin to use so many harsh ingredients 2x daily. i believe they only use benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid anyways..and if you have already tried other neutorgena/clean and clear/clearasil products...and they haven't worked for you...then this probably will not either.





the same ingredients work similarly in every product. so if you experience no results from neutrogena acne stress control...or neutrogena oil free acne wash.. it will most likely be the same for skin id.





what i would recommend is getting a prescription for some product like differin, retin-A, epiduo (which is really good cuase it has the active ingredient of differin to keep pores clear, and benzoyl peroxide to fight acne bacteria). and then use a gentle 3 step. if you're looking for drugstore brands - cetaphil is excellent. but if you wear make up you will need to use either a toner, or a facial make up remover with it. it doesn't remove all your make up that fantastic.





i've struggled with acne for the past three years or so. i finally used retin-A and it has cleared my acne significantly and i don't break out nearly as much (once a month). i use benzoyl peroxide 2.5% moisturizer in combination with this to fight bacteria. I also use the clinique three step skincare which can be purchased online. these products last for a very long time. the toner may be too harsh for 2x daily use.





all in all, you should try to get one strong acne medication (that may put your face through suffering for a couple of months) and use a very gentle 3 step with no active ingredients. maybe just witch hazel and alcohol if your skin is oilier.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
i tried skin iD, and yeah it did quite a number on my face, most of my acne went away pretty fast, but it dried out my skin so bad, no matter what i did, so i stopped using. no i just use a face wash that keeps your skin oil free, preventing acne in the first place. %26amp; just a tip, dont touch your face too much, your hands have oil on them, and that gets to your face, and the end result is ance, also, dont pick at your acne, it makes it SO much worse.
I honestly don't really know but I use Murad and my acne is almost gone. You can go to Murad.com and there is information about acne and acne cleanser kits. Benzoyl Peroxide is really bad for acne, it can irritate your skin and it's harsh, Murad is all natural. It contains Salicylic Acid and other natural botanicals. This is not an advertisement.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes the best is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
I am currently using it, and I love it.


It seems to be working for me.





Also, Ive tried proactive, and I didn't like it too much. It worked for the most part but Neutrogena skin id works a lot better.:)





Hope I helped.
If I were you, and I wanted a kit that works for sure, I'd get the Clean and Clear Advantage Ace Kit. Its 20 bucks and clears up everything in a month.
Clearasil works good and there's also some anti blemish pads for acne that they sell in Walmart I love those they are called NOXEMA and they are this small blue bottle with an orange cap it works alot
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans