Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Face feels tight after using the neutrogena wave?

ok well i was just at target and i bought the wave. i instantly used it when i got home. i loved the results because it made my skin feel good and really smooth but my face feels a little tight. is this normal??? if not what should i do? use lotion? mabe i didnt rinse it all out?





i only used it this once so far cause i got it about a half hour ago ;)Face feels tight after using the neutrogena wave?
Hi lol i just got back from target about an hour ago myself. (: what i would do is re-rinse with warm water.. oh and btw im a girl on my dads account lol.Face feels tight after using the neutrogena wave?
You should moisturize. It is normal.
hey moustrizing usually helps, your skin probly isnt used the vibrations.


also can you tell me how this product works for you because i want to purchase this and tell me how your skin changes and stuff. thanx :)
The cleanser s probably just a bit harsh for you, that's all. Try moisturizing, and if it still feels odd, discontinue use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans