Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i use Biore and Neutrogena products?

or is it best to stick with just one product type ??Can i use Biore and Neutrogena products?
The products you are using, are they salycic acid or benzolyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Almost all washes have it. They try finding a face lotion with it in it. Clean and clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face. I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working!


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salysic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying fo rme! Good luck!Can i use Biore and Neutrogena products?
I used to use Biore Clean%26amp;Clear and Neutrogena at the same time.








I didnt break out or anything. It really just depends on what type of skin you have. But if your talking about using 2 different face wash right after each other then yes its probably going to cause some irratation. But 1 kind in the morning and 1 kind at night shouldn't be to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans