Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave?

Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave?


I went to Jewel Osco and they didn't have it.


Do they have it at target? I don't want to waste gas by driving for nothing.


Also, where can I get the refills if I run out? :]Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave?
They have them at CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, and K-Mart and you can get the refills at those stores too.Where can I buy the Neutrogena Wave?
Yes, They have them in target
go 2 target
At Target.
You can buy Neutrogena Wave from


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Good luck!
i got mine at target.





and it came with a $3 off coupon for the refills.





=)
Local drug stores, yea target sells it.
Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans