Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How good is the Neutrogena Wave?

On a scale of 1-10 how good would u say the neutrogena wave was? also give ur opinions about it!How good is the Neutrogena Wave?
Hi - I'm new to Yahoo Answers but feel as I've just ventured into the world of health and beauty with my website and I'm researching loads of products I can be of help so here goes!





There was a real buzz around the neutrogena wave when it was launched in the US - so much so it sold out in the first few weeks. It opens up your pores and uses a foam to remove the baddies in your skin like dirt, makeup and oil.





I've used it and your skin does feel very clean and soft afterwards. The vibrating motion feels odd to start off with but you soon get used to it. This also adds to the effect, as it must remove dead skin cells which can cause spots.





The only downer is you do have to keep buying pads for it and these weigh in at about 拢3-拢4 a time. That's on top of your starter kit which costs around 拢10.





To answer you question... I would give it an 8 (ok, my first effort on Yahoo answers and I'm being very conservative!).





:)





Claire


http://www.myhealthandbeauty.co.ukHow good is the Neutrogena Wave?
All this stuff they have on tv and in the shops are a waste of time. If you want professional skincare purchase yourself Dermalogica. Its more expensive but it you use it correctly it lasts a very long time compared to this cheaper stuff. Buy yourself a facial brush for it too which helps removing sebum from the pores. For good skin its worth that extra.
iv got the neutrogena wave and in a scale of 1-10 id say 8, in a first use it gives you softer skin.


and if you use a hard bristly towel to dry your face , then your skin glows, and it's really good
I have the Neutrogena Wave and i find it very good! i would give it 9 out of 10! My skin really does feel soft after 1 use but it gets very wet and my hand feels sore after it!


Hope I help!


Sarah.


xx xx
I would give it an 8 as I like it and find it really good. It's a unique product, there's nothing else like it on the market so definitely worth trying to see if you like it or not.
9-10 i own one it really does take the dirt and oil outta ur skin cuz you can look at the pad and see it and it also leaves ur skin soft
8 it's works really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans