Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Neutrogena acne wash foam cleanser?

When i get acne, I usually get little red bumps around my nose area. Sometimes I will get a pimple but not very often. My face gets oily during the day and after I wash it it gets dry. Do you think the Neutrogena acne wash foam clenser will illiminate the bumps on my face and give me clear skin?Neutrogena acne wash foam cleanser?
i'm not sure but neutrogena makes this stuff deep clean cream cleanser and its oil free i use it and it works amazingly! and then when i clean my face neutrogena carries this stuff called on-the-spot and it is like the perfect medicine:D youll be looking hawt in no time girl!Neutrogena acne wash foam cleanser?
i have to neutrodena acne wash foam cleanser and it doesnt work at all! sure in the shower it feels good but after your face is all dry and it doesnt help with the acne much.
It works but it dries your face after, make sure you use a moisterizer.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans