Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Original or Pink Grapefruit?

Right now I use the original kind, but the Pink Grapefruit scent sounds nice.


Does it make your skin drier, or is it the same as original just with an added scent?Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Original or Pink Grapefruit?
I always stick with original scents or I tend to dry up and break out. For me, the less fragrance, the better. Good luck.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Original or Pink Grapefruit?
The Pink Grapefruit scent is AWESOME. I saw a commercial for it and immediately went out and bought it. I, too used the regular Neutrogena Oil Free wash. I haven't noticed any differences in the way that the product performs, only the scent. I've been using it for about 2 weeks, so I were to have any adverse effects from it I think I would have noticed by now.
the original is slightly better when it comes to effectiveness but smells horrible





the pink grapefruit only works a little less than the original for me, but smells amazing





i would go with pink grapefruit
ok wow ugh i say original ! pi mean pink grapefruit sounds nice but is it sooo nice 2 ya skin



i was thinking the same thing! the pink stuff smells great..i don't think it would be any different.
same but has a perfume which makes some ppl break out
Fregrance is bad for your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans