Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena wave, does it really work?

and how the flip do i put in the battery?Neutrogena wave, does it really work?
flip the pink thingy open to get the battery in.





i only used it twice since i got it my skin felt really soft and a few less zits...so i guess its working :)Neutrogena wave, does it really work?
No, it doesn't! All it does is vibrate your skin. The only reason people say their skin feels ';softer'; is because there's a cloth pad thing on it and that rubs off skin cells. If you want a lot better value, buy a cleansing wipe (one that's actually a cleanser, like Olay Daily Facials) or get yourself a Clarisonic.





One of the pink sides pop out and you put them in there.
I love the Neutrogena Wave!I use it and im serious the next day my pimples aren't as red and there flatter to my skin,my face also feels so refreshed!Then if I use it another day the pimples are gone,seriously it works wonders!
it works well. :) The blackhead eraser also works good too.
WORKS WONDERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans