Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What works better: Neutrogena Skin I.D. or Proactive?

i have to chose between Neutrogena Skin I.D. or Proactive and i want something that really works well and i have never used any of these products before so HELP!What works better: Neutrogena Skin I.D. or Proactive?
I currently use Skin I.D. and when I first used it I saw a difference in my skin overnight. But then as I used it more often, every night, I didn't see anymore improvements. I know a lot of people who have used Proactive and some say it works, some say it doesn't. It sort of depends. The nice thing about Skin I.D. is that you can personalize it for your skin, like your stress level, and where your breakouts are. Proactive can't be personalized so I guess that's a down side. So overall to anser your question I would say Skin I.D.What works better: Neutrogena Skin I.D. or Proactive?
none of them work as good as they say they do (obviously) but i prefer the Neutrogena Skin I.D. plus you can personalize it.
skin i.d works faster but it will come back fast but proactive takes a long time to work but it wont come back for a long time
skin ID

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans