Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control?

If so, is it good? As in work good?Does anyone use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control?
not really.. if u have bad acne.. i wouldnt recomend it..Does anyone use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control?
I used it, and it was amazing! I've been testing around. I've gotten four different kinds and none of them are as effective as Neutrogena Acne Stress control. I got my friend to use it and she loves it too.


So, two thumbs up for it!
Yup... I use it, and it works really well for a while, but after a month or so I guess your skin gets used to it and it stops working so well. I would suggest using it, because it works very well, then stopping and using regular face wash once your problem goes away. Or alternating every 3 weeks between two face cleansers.





Hope I helped!
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans